What is the hair breathing technique? How and when do you use it?
Technique Sensing the Hair and its Surplus Chi Energy
The basic premise here is that the hair is the external storehouse of surplus Chi Energy for the physical body.
Breathing Technique: 4 x 4 x 4 x 4
1. Start by breathing in with the attention on the soles of your feet
2. Breathe for a count of four going up the back of your body starting at the soles of the feet slowly up to the top of your head
3. Hold the breath for a count of four at the top of the head (“Crown Chakra”).
4. Breathe down the front of your body for a count of four, stopping at the soles of the feet.
5. Hold your breath at the soles of your feet for a count of four. When holding your breath, place your attention on one of the 5 types of hair: Scalp, Fine, Facial, Pubic and Body hair.
6. Do this 20 times in a row while visualizing the chi energy being stored into the 5 types of body hair. THUS storing Chi into ones Hair:
REPEAT the above 3 times and allow the Chi Energies to settle into your Hair:
THE 5 TYPES OF HAIR ON ONES BODY
1) scalp hair – (Crown Chakra).
2))fine hair- eyebrows, lashes, ear and nose (Third Eye Chakra)
3) facial hair- beard (Throat Chakra)
4) pubic hair – (Sex Chakra)
5) body hair – (Navel and Root chakra)
Good Health / Happiness / Strengths & Healings